All 23 art Reviews

Danny In MADNESS Fight! Danny In MADNESS Fight!

Not bad...

He's actually doesn't look that bad. The gold weapons are pretty cool. You should add a background. And his head doesn't look right, there's a white part sticking out on the left side of it. Other than that it looks good. 7/10

-PS3Man

TheRealShadman is DEAD TheRealShadman is DEAD

................

Shadman didn't die! Did he!?

SirCannabisClock responds:

he is died

Super Hero Ellie Super Hero Ellie

umm okay........

What the hell comano0110?! 5\5 but 0\10?! Thats kinda, well its stupid! Good art I guess, could use some though. Your AK-47 looks really good!

NG paper bus NG paper bus

hmm, I like it

Its pretty cool,I should print this off and build it haha! You should make little NG characters for it like Tom & Wade Fulp, Alien Hominid, Pico and friends, Castle Crashers too. Hell I'll give you 10!

BenwaHakubi responds:

I'm very glad you liked it :D

The next bus I make will take that into consideration!

nazi slayer nazi slayer

NICE

Thompson Sub Machine Gun, I like it! Nice way to kill a Nazi too! You got the arm band\Nazi sign, and both guns right on. Thats actually kinda funny cause I'm doing stuff with WW1 in history! You get a 10/10 for killing a Nazi!

PS3Man

dommi-fresh responds:

Nazi's were in WW2

shadow of the colossus shadow of the colossus

WOW

Thats perfect, the sword, the colossus, everything. The only thing that could make this better is if you drew another one, but this time his horse, Agro was there, watching them fight from below the cliff or something like that. I really like this piece.

dommi-fresh responds:

thats a good idea i went through alot of rough sketches to get that pic alot of the original sketches had agro in

tribal dagger tribal dagger

hmmm

Pretty cool

From The Darkness From The Darkness

Uhhhhh...................CRAP!!!

You know what that reminds me of? "Release the Kraken!" This is some great art though. I like all the detail you put into the monster and the water splashing up. Overall this is a fine peice of art and 5/5 9/10!

Hope to see more from you soon!
-PS3Man

batman batman

Holy crap man!!!!!!!

THAT.............IS...................................................................................................................................................................... AWESOOME!!! Dude i have some great ideas for a background, you could have rain and some lightning behind him, or the moon or even a helicopter if you wanted. You HAVE to colour that thing man!

10/5 100/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Invincible Iron Man The Invincible Iron Man

SICK!!

Awesome Iron Man!! Thats gotta be one of the best Iron Man drawings I've seen so far. LOVE that background, and the lights look amazing! I also like how you put that shine on his outfit. Overall 5/5 10/10 favorited!

PS3Man