+Horizon+ +Horizon+

whoa

It's awesome to see that you're back and making music again. Thought you were never coming back. I'm glad you did though. This song is really good, way longer than a lot of your old stuff. Guitar sounds really good too. Keep makin songs like this.

Quantum Theory Renegade Quantum Theory Renegade

Awesome song!

This song is awesome! Not too short, not too long. I can really your melodic death metal influence in there. Sick guitar work, great ending as well. 10/10

The Feel Good Drag [cover] The Feel Good Drag [cover]

Awesome!

Good song dude. Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while. The guitar sounds really good though. Your songs are getting better. I'll review your other stuff later. 5/5

DThursB responds:

Np man! I appreciate the support. Very soon once the semester is done expect a new song !

Fear Angry Fear Angry

G00D

Nice guitar, awesome drums. Just put some vocals in it. 5/5 10/10 \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

THanks very much, man. Glad yohu dig it~!! Vocals on other stuff. I may mess with this one...not sure yet. Cheers for the review!\m/

V-Metaljonus V-Metaljonus

Classic Metaljonus

Awesome song. It reminds me of a lot of your older stuff. Sick solo too. Well I think I've said enough, 10/10 5/5

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude!

Xeno Random 13 Xeno Random 13

Nice!

You have to finish this and put some vocals in it. It sounds ALOT like Slipknot. From 00:22 to 00:45 it sounds like one of their songs.

Strykjärn | Svälj din stolthet Strykjärn | Svälj din stolthet

Cool

Pretty cool song. Really heavy. I like how you can somewhat understand the singer. But, could you put the lyrics on here so I can actually know what he's saying? Thanks. 5/5 10/10

Nostalgia and Sleep Nostalgia and Sleep

What?

I can't believe no one has reviewed on this yet. Well let me be the first to say how awesome this song is! I really like all the lyrics in this song. And the music is great. I don't think ANYTHING in this song needs to be changed. I like how you sing but AngelsDontKill screams, it sounds good. 5/5 10/10 Favorited.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man, I love working with this guy. He writes such dark foreboding evil music. Can't go wrong there. haha

Thanks again, dude!

Cool vibe loop part 3 Cool vibe loop part 3

yeah...

This doesn't work for me either.

Life Inc. Life Inc.

Pretty good

Nice song, I'm glad you're back and making music again. You were busy with your kid were you? I think you sound better now than you did when you left, and the drums sound different to me. Anyways, I like this song, 10/10. And keep up the good work.

XxCowMeatxX responds:

thanks a bunch dude. everyones making me feel so welcome back lol. im glad to see my disapearence went noticed lol. stay brutal dude \m/