Tankmen: Battle 2 Tankmen: Battle 2

Pretty fun game.

I liked this game, I just wish there was more music. Good graphics and art, nice character customization, and overall a fun game. I don't think it's TOO hard, but it does get quite difficult. I actually like the stat system, but, I think there should be more categories and skills to use, I also think different weapons should do different damages. AND for those who don't know how to use your stats, all you do is go into a battle and click on your characters head in the HP/SP bar. So, I think this is a fun game once you get into it, 5/5 9/10.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

I Love This Game!!!

Wow! This game is so awesome, I've been playing it all day, I'm at 64% already! I think you've made the best Madness game ever! Everything about it is great, I really enjoy the simple combat cotrols, no keys, its also kinda hard. Krinkles would be proud man! For your awesome game you get a 5/5 10/10 and even Favorited!

Apogee FTO Apogee FTO

Wow....

I'm impressed! This game is actually really fun once you get into it! The only suggestions I could make would be more weapons, different areas, grenades, maybe a melee weapon like a knife, I like the chat system you put in too. Overall this is a pretty fun game, good job, 7/10.

Guitar Sim 2 Guitar Sim 2

...............................

I don't know why this has such a low score, its sad really. "do you even know what a blast beat is?Dur doww uhhh?" Do you!? This is a good game I'm gonna give you a 10 for the zero voting losers who wouldn't know a good game if it hit 'em in the ass.

Load Up and Kill! Load Up and Kill!

awesome

Awesome game, the secret death is cool! You should make another one and add an asault rifle, an RPG maybe an air srike too like from a helicopter or a plane, that would ne sick!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

WOW....Just WOW!

You guys are messed up! This games a classic! Great game, really fun! I don't think its too hard, but I have to agree the console version is much better. I don't know what these idiots are doing here on NG, but I think its pretty pathetic, like just going around voting zeros on everything they can find. I really dont think losers like this should have a place in the Newgrounds community! 5 & 10 Faved!

The Beast: MDM The Beast: MDM

i think the last boss...........

I think the last boss is a bit too hard, but I managed to get to when you have one more combination to do on his right hand. Great game though, I think everyone who gives this a low score is just a hater!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

This game is awesome

Check this song out! (Complexity)-dbE-gbI-gar-caq-caq-caX-
cbt-gcz-ccF-acM-ccM-ccM-ccM-ccB-aaj-c aJ-cbk-cdhaJ-aby-abu-bcB-acE-abycDced f-acC-aaU-abD-abS-aam-acI-acJ-acz-cbG -gbG-gcF-acC-acQ-ccQ-bcQcK-ccT-ccT-cc Q-ccQ-ccQ-bcXdg-fbA-gbi-cbi-cbP-gcz-a cD-abG-fbK-gbK-gdf-acs-fcD-aaJ-jcz-cc F-acF-acF-acF-bdu-ccG-adf-Z-Z-Z-q,mE-
cgP-gnB-ggB-cgK-ghb-dnL-gnL-anLbn-caB -caU-caB-caB-cae-Pad-caN-cabbg-aab-cc E-bdJ-abz-cnf-gni-cnk-cnk-coQ-cnE-cmy -cnt-ccy-lhj-qgS-cgT-caS-caT-cag-caA-
cbl-cag-caw-canaI-ghj-chk-chk-bar-gaI -Z-Z-Z-q,-dgl-nak-agc-lgC-cfI-cfI-cfI -cfI-aab-cab-cab-cab-cap-Pac-caA-caaa N-aaa-cbN-bcA-aba-caA-caA-baa-cbN-bcA -aba-cbaaN-eaNaN-hhn-ggw-cgw-cgx-ehx-
ahy-aeX-gfD-cgR-cgR-cgR-cfW-gfW-cas-c akak-ggK-cgL-cgL-bam-gak-Z-Z-Z-q,-dag -cay-caA-kbh-cab-cgz-ggz-cgz-cat-gaU-
caB-caA-caQ-TaM-caabf-aaa-ccD-bdI-aby -bbyaN-caN-bau-ccE-bdJ-abz-cbzbg-baN-
cmy-cnt-can-hfF-uav-cbA-cau-cau-cae-c ab-cda-cbV-caI-daI-gpu-cpu-cpu-baI-ga I-Z-Z-Z-q

Defend Your Tower Defend Your Tower

its okay

First off i'd like to say something to kingyoshi42- the review guideline clearly states that "If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole". And I'd say you WERE acting like a total asshole, and now for my "constructive criticism". This game kept me buisy for a few miutes, but i aggre it does need some work. You could put more detail into the tower. More enemies would be nice, like ground troops, jets and tanks. You could also add a shop where you can buy things like guns, grenades, and health for your tower, maybe a difficulty setting too. Overall an okay game im gonna give this a 3/5 and a 6/10.

PS3Man

Clear Vision Clear Vision

one of the best sniper games out there

This has got to be one of the best sniper games out there! The graphics are good, the scope moves very smoothly, and its got a great story. I like the music too, it goes well with most of the cut-scenes. This is a great game and so is the rest of the series. Overall 5/5 10/10 and favorited!