Madness:Inception Trailer Madness:Inception Trailer

.......cool!

Now I can't wait for Madness Day 11! This movie looks so awesome, everything looks and sounds really good. I can't believe your making a movie with every Madness character ever made!

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

B.Y.E. Before You: Executions

This is awesome! Testicle Explosion is funny, but that would hurt like hell! My favorite one has to be Rock & Roll, its awesome. By the way to anyone who watches this, id you want to pause the movie without going to the main menu you right click and press the button that says "play". It should have a little checkmark beside it, but it comes off/on when you press it. 10/10, 5/5, Favorited.......

-PS3

Batman Lives Batman Lives

Haha

He fell off the building! Thats hillarious, but the real B-Mans too cool to fall off a building!

A Robot In Disguise A Robot In Disguise

funny

This is funny even though its been done before. And how can people proove you "stole" this?

hrechkaness responds:

Lol They can't. It is just their immediate response to say this was "stolen" when they have seen something similar before. Glad you liked it :D.

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

nice..............................................

Haha good job, that was funny! You shoulda made them sing a song about her before taxi guy said that, but it was still hillarious!

Agent 88-Ep.2 Agent 88-Ep.2

AWESOME!

Great movie, way better than the first one. Whens #3 coming out? Soon I hope! Whats the song at the end, and whos it by? You get a 5\5 10\10 & Faved!

Incident:001A Incident:001A

its not madness 10

Well, its not Madness 10, but its awesome! Speaking of Madness Combat 10, will it be here by Madness Day 11? I hope so! Great job Krinkles!

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

awesomenesseses

When is Madness Combat 10 coming out? AND why do the guys with masks on have yellow blood? Anyways great movie!

Kill Justin Bieber Kill Justin Bieber

awesome

I wish some one would do that in real life

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II